Friday, March 12, 2010

This May Be the End

Well, here I am again, and if things don’t significantly improve soon, it may be my last time. I quit KEEN because I wasn’t making any money at it. I had to use the only $20 I did earn to bid to get a decent place in the queue so that I’d get calls. Nearly all the calls I got were from people wanting free readings. Bidding is a racket. The readers are so exploited, but because they’re independent contractors and desperate for work, the companies get away with it. I would not encourage anyone I liked to become a reader for any of the psychic reader outfits. From what I’ve heard, they’re all rackets, in various ways.

Tomorrow (it may be today by the time I get done with this blog) our landladies come to see what needs to be fixed in the house. Stephen has turned into a regular slave driver because he thinks we’ll be evicted if the house isn’t spic and span by tomorrow. My job is impossible. I have to get rid of the pet stains that have accumulated, and nothing we have in the house is effective at getting rid of the stains. Also I am $200 behind in my rent. I had just barely enough money to pay my bills, and that way only by stiffing the landlady $100. We’re having no luck in our hunt for a housemate. The men are pigs, and the women are afraid to move here because it’s an ethnically mixed neighborhood. We both want a woman. I want a woman because women don’t leave the toilet seat up, and most men do. But we can’t say that in the ad.

If I get evicted, and am homeless, I will either kill myself or arrange things so that I am murdered. Right now life in the Summerland is looking pretty damned good to me. Stephen owes $900 because his SSI check got eaten this month because in February he got $900 overdrawn because Bunko de America lied to him and told him he had $900 in his account and he wrote $900 in checks to the landlady. The Bunko de America charged him $900 in overdraft fees. He thinks he’s $3000 in the hole. He thinks I’m being a bit heavy now, but I’m just telling it like it is. Stephen went through it before, and now it’s my turn. But I don’t think there’s any rescue for the princess this time.

If you cared and weren’t so self-absorbed, you could go to PayPal, to tezra.reitan@gmail.com, and leave a donation. Then email me and tell me your donation, and I’ll either email you a copy of one of my books, or a reading, depending upon whether it’s $5 or $32. And forget about making excuses in your comments. They don’t help at all. Neither do statements about how tough you have it. My compassion is in the negative range.

No comments:

Post a Comment