Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Last KEEN Blog

This is it. I quit. I hope the woman who gave me such a lousy review on my Tarot reading is happy. Being with Keen has been the third worst experience of my life. It follows right after losing Doc, and being on IMVU. The bidding was what lost me. Bidding is a racket, and ought to be illegal. The whole idea behind my joining KEEN was to earn money, not spend it. I had to use what little money I actually earned on KEEN bidding so I would get calls. Some calls I got, too. All they wanted was free readings. The idea behind the free five minutes was an incentive to go for longer readings, not be the entire reading. I guess that’s what I get for taking financial advice from Stephen. He’s a black hole, moneywise.

I was going to do a more positive version of my previous blog, and tell how five minutes isn’t long enough to do a quality reading. Not only does it short change your reader, but it does also short change you, the client. So stop trying to get something for nothing, and concentrate instead on getting value for value given. If you can’t afford to pay for a reading, you probably shouldn’t be calling KEEN, or any other phone psychic service.

A lot of you call because you’re in love with a person who just isn’t that into you. Why are you wasting all your time and energy on this person when there are others around who would like to get to know you but you are so into this spoiled person you don’t even see the person? Maybe he doesn’t look like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, but he’ll probably be a steadier man, and won’t play the mind games on you the guy you keep calling us about does. He (it’s usually a man because most of the callers are women) plays those games on you because he enjoys the sense of power it gives him, and because he can. You let him lead you around by the nose. Kick him to the curb, and find someone who is into you. You’ll know he is into you because he won’t play mind games on you to bolster his male ego. All you have to do is be true, and not play any mind games on him. Communicate honestly with him. Then you won’t have to call phone psychics to find out what he’s thinking; he’ll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment